Thursday, July 12, 2012
We are delighted to bring you the 3rd annual 24 Hours of Falcon Lake. Right now we're anticipating about 100 racers!
We hope to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Our team has worked very hard to bring you a challenging, yet safe course to race on. It looks like Mother Nature will cooperate based on the current forecast, however, you can never tell with hot days and late-day thunder showers so be ready for anything!
For your reference, here's a basic schedule for this year's event:
Friday Evening, July 13th
● Course open for pre-riding
Saturday, July 14th
● 8:30 - Registration and sign-in open for walk-ups and all pre-registered racers.
● 9:30 -
○ 8-hour event registration closes.
○ 8-hour event pre-race meeting at the Start/Finish tent
● 10:00 - Lemans start of 8-hour event
● 11:00 - 24-hour event walk-up registration closes.
● 11:30 - 24-hour event pre-race meeting at the Start/Finish tent
● 12:00 - Lemans start of 24-hour event<
● 6:00 -
○ 8-hour event finish
○ Northland Appliance BBQ starts at the Welcome Centre
● 6:30 - 8-hour event awards and draw prizes at the Welcome Centre
Sunday, July 15th
● 12:00 noon - 24-hour event finish
● 12:15 - brunch for racers is served in the chalet
● 1:00 - 24-hour event awards and draw prizes
at 7:49 PM